Tuesday, January 26, 2010

We Are Obsessed

Every once and a while Travis and I will get a new obsession. Some times these obsessions are movies, or a certain sitcom show, sometimes we have to eat ice cream everynight before bed or drink hot chocolate. These obsession really range in type and length. We are currently overcome with a new obsession! Travis' Sister Kristyn introduced us to this game over Christmas break. We refrained as long as possible but a week ago we broke down and bought it. Our obsession did not hit its full peak until we had some of our good friends Gabe and Linda over to play. The four of us played until almost two in the morning. Now me and Travis can not help ourselves if we have twenty minutes between classes you will find us passing off levels (atleast trying to) or battling castles. Hopefully this to shall pass, but I have a feeling it won't be for a while.

5 comments:

Tessa said...

Chad & I are the same way with this game! We play it pretty much all the time and last Friday we passed it...we were up until 3 a.m. Now we're going back thru doing it again. I SOOOO can't wait for spring so we can get out of the house and away from the wii =)

jcook said...

Ha ha! We are the same way! James, me, and two of our friends seriously played ti all day on a Sunday. We passed the whole game in like 2 days.

JaKe and NaT* said...

that is the best in america!! i have yet to play to play it on the wii and i'm so excited!! next time we come up can we play til 2 in the morning.. maybe 3?? that would be great thanks:)

Chad and Mandi said...

I think I just need to copy your story and put it on my blog, cause we are going through the exact same thing. We tried to put off buying it too cause I knew we would be obsessed after Chad's brother introduced it to us over christmas. But, I can say... it is an awesome obession!

Malaree said...

megan, yes, i am blog stalking you... sorry. when i saw you were obsessed with this game i couldn't help but say that i am too! i finally passed the whole game off and i don't have to play it every 5 seconds, but it is SOOO addicting. glad to see i am not the only one who is addicted to it :)