Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Beauty and Love

Here she is Miss America! Travis' sisiter Kristyn has moved back to Utah, and we are so glad that she did. This weekend she hosted a great party in honor of Miss America. We ate a ton of food,acted as the judges and, won prizes throughout the night for guessing the right girl. It was such a nice party and Kristyn really spent a log of time making sure that everything was just perfect for a night of beauty. Thanks Kristyn!

I just had to share this picture, because I am clearly not the only person that loves and adores Travis Dyreng. Our nephews and niece clung to Travis like this for a good ten minutes while he was trying to help with dinner. I love Travis he is so cute, and totally deserves to be adored by everyone like this. Just as an example. I have been having a rough couple of days this past week dealing with life in general and today I walked in from class ( since Wednesday is my least busy day I use it to clean the house.) I placed my bag down and got ready to tackle the mess.... only when I looked around there was no mess at all. The dishwasher was running and so was the washer, the house was dusted, the carpets moped, and the clutter had found its way home. I could have cried. I just leaned over the lazy boy that Travis was sitting in and planted a big kiss on the lips!

No comments: