Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fallon's Fourteen


I can not believe that Fallon is fourteen this year. I still remember the day that my mom and dad brought her home she was so precious, but she had quite the attitude. Now she is fourteen it is crazy. I am so proud of Fallon she is amazing at everything. She is a straight A student and has qualified for the Power Tumbling National Finals every year. She is so sweet and constantly concerned about others. I don't know what our family would do without her kindness. I love her so much and I hope that she had a great birthday. I know this picture is so old but this is her after placing at Tumbling Finals back East, she just looks so happy!

2 comments:

A bit about our little family... said...

Oh Meagy poo- How I miss you! I feel bad...I am HORRIBLE at commenting on blogs so don't take it personal. I want to see you. How and when can we do such a thing? Do you ever come up to Logan anymore?! I am telling the truth when I say I have MANY high school dreams with you in it. It is kinda actually pretty weird how much I dream about HS...anyways I love you and miss you! You are still my bestie!! :)

Ashlee said...

meag dawg... HELP man I need to make my blog as truly awesome and fantastic as yours... call me 660-0602