Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A True Role Model

This Sunday was my sweet mother-in laws birthday. I remember the first time I met Diane, she was over at Debbie's for Enrichment Night and Allen called her over to meet me. She was so sweet and made me feel right at home in her beautiful house. Diane has continued to make me feel that way during these past three years. She is so willing to open her house, and her heart to everyone. She is such a great example of what a mother and a woman should be. I am so grateful that by marrying Travis I not only got a good man, but an amzing extension to my already wonderful family. I could go on and on about Diane and how creative, beautiful, fun, humble, and full of life she is, but mostly I just want her to know how much I love her, and that I am so grateful that she is in my life. Happy Birthday Diane, and I can't wait to spend this year with you.

1 comment:

JaKe and NaT* said...

you have said it all! i totally second that meag...she is probably the BEST person i have ever met... i to feel so blessed to have married into this family and could not pick any grater family to be married into. i'm so glad that we all get along and love each other.. love that pic you took of her by the way... it totally reflects the person that she is.. haha CAN'T WAIT FOR DISNEYLAND!!