Tuesday, January 19, 2010

He's Here


Little Lee Darin Sorenson finally made his way into this life on Saturday the 16th around 10:00 am. Erin was induced Friday morning at 9:20 and from then on they were putting her on a pit, pulling her off of one and so forth. She was moving really fast on Friday night while she was on the pit, so they put in her epadural and then slowed the pit down while they waited for the doctor. After they turned the pit off it was like she went into a dead halt, and she finally got going again around 8:00 in the morning. The bad part for her about all of this was that her epidural had warn off, and no matter how much they were giving her she could still feel everything. Poor Erin. But after all of this came out the most perfect little boy that I have ever seen. Lee Darin 7.7 pounds and 20.5 inches long. We all love him so much and it already seems like I have known him forever. I got to take my mom over to spend the week with Erin, and while I was there all I could do was stare at him, and think just days ago he was with our Heavenly Father and now he is here to bless our family. We love you Lee and the rest of the Sorenson family.

2 comments:

Heidi Madsen said...

Catching up on your blog!
I love little babies, Welcome little Lee. I also love Kera, you are so blessed to have her in your imediate family. I enjoyed reading your post about stress. I too, am a stresser. I also had to dejunk my life of a few activities to progress. I'm sorry about the debate team, I could tell you really loved it. You are such a sweetheart and I hope you are happier with your "new self" :)

Samantha said...

Yeah! I am so happy for Erin and Whitt and your whole family! This is so exciting! :) And i love your blog- by the way! I hope you are doing good!