Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Birthday

This year I am going to do birthday post and who do we start with!!!
That is right Kera! Her birthday was on Saturday the 16th. I love Kera and her family so much. They have welcomed me into the Dyreng family with open arms, and I feel like I have known them forever. Kera is especially sweet to me. She is always around when I need a friend, or a good game of sevens. I love that I can talk to her about anything and know that she is listening and will always tell me what she thinks. I look up to her so much as a mother and as a lady. She is amazing with her children I know that sometimes she would say otherwise, but I will disagree with her one hundred percent. She has a unique and strong relationship with both of her kids, and I don't think they could be turning out better. I also look up to her for the lady that she is. She is so creative and smart. You can tell how great her marriage is by just watching the way her and her husband Adam communicate and act with one another. Me and Travis look up to them so much.
I got to spend Kera's birthday with her and I am so glad that I did. Thank you Kera for all that you do for me and my little family. Travis and I love you so much!
And she was not the only Birthday that happened that day. My sister Erin had her beautiful baby that same morning. I will do a full on post for him when I get some pictures. Of course my camera had to die when I got there and you need to see his cute little face to full understand how much I love him. *And for those of you that don't know Kera is the blonde in the picture above. The other one is McKell who I also love but will write about later.

1 comment:

peterson said...

That was the nicest post ever! Thanks Meagan, and you know that Adam and I are very grateful that you and Travis will hang out with us and play sevens no matter what time of night! I couldn't have asked for a better sister! Love you!