Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blog Brag

I need to have a little blog brag about two of my sweet sisters. First we will start out with Morgan. Mt. Nebo FFA had their annual banquet tonight. At this banquet they announce the new officer team for the upcoming year. If you were wondering who is now stationed beneath the rising sun, or aka the Presiedent, Morgan is the one. She is only going to be a junior, but she has worked so hard and is just the smartest,cutest, and funniest girl. Everyone says that we look just alike now only if I could be as cool as her! I am so proud of her and she really derserves this. I just want her to know how much I love her.
Now for Fallon. Two weeks ago Fallon competed at the State Gymanstic Meet. She placed 1st in two of her events and 5th in the other. In the words of my pappa, she had a really good pass going until she ate it and her face hit the mat... It was AWESOME! Well that is my father for you. I am so proud of Fallon she goes to tumbling for six hours a week, and practices at home. She is so sweet, the most caring person that you will ever meet, and loves everyone.
I love both of my sisters so much and want them to know how proud them I am. Even though I am their older sister I look up to all of my sisters so much. They are such great examples to me.
Morgan is the one on the left, and Fallon is on the right.

No comments: