Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mom's Birthday

This year my mom turned forty and she was not happy about it. She wanted no one to know that she was having a birthday, and really did not want people to know what her new age was going to be. With all of this hush hush happening me,my sister Erin,and my moms best friends Shanna thought that we would keep a secret from my mom. We planned a huge surprise party with all of my moms friends and our family. We all wore black to commemorate my moms new age and had interesting facts like forty things younger then JoEllen. Did you know that Sesame Street has not even been around for forty years, or plastic bottles. It was a great night and to top it off we ate black cupcakes. as you can see from my little brothers face that was not a very bright idea on my part.





No comments: