Friday, December 11, 2009

Finally

The title for this post has many meanings. The first and probably happiest meaning is that we are "finally" done with finals. This semester has seemed like a really long one for both Travis and I. Yesterday at 3:30 we finished our last final together. Travis says to celebrate we are going to Tepanyakis that is another "finally".
Another "finally" is that it feels like Christmas. I am not sure why maybe it was the dread of finals over our heads, but our little Dyreng family has not really had a very Merry Christmas feeling around our house. Last night though when Travis turned on the tree I could just feel the spirit of Christmas. I can not believe it is already here. I love this time of the year, and last night it "finally" felt like it was upon us.
I also am "finally" going to start our Christmas socks today. I have been saying for about a year, that I wanted to make me and Travis' Christmas stockings and today I am going to start. They are a little different from your average sock they are going to be boots. My sister Emy drew the pattern for me and I think that they will be so cute. I will post pictures when they are "finally" finished. Oh ya and one more. I "finally" updated my blog. It has only been a month.

4 comments:

peterson said...

Cute tree Meg! And we are so excited that you guys are finally done with school for a while so that we can begin the playing!

jcook said...

I am so happy I can FINALLY read a new post! :) JK! Your tree is so cute and I can't wait to see the stockings! Can't wait to see you at the party! Love ya!

Chad and Mandi said...

The picture on the top of your blog is so cute! You look amazing by the way!

JaKe and NaT* said...

love the tree!! and i am also so glad finals are over so i ca get my husband back!! so jeolous you guys got to go to tepanyakis but you guys deserve it!! you guys still planning on the cabin trip next weekend???