Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Stockings

I have been saying for awhile that I was going to make our Christmas socks. I told you in my last post that I have had a couple idea floating around in my head of what I want them to look like. As I was cleaning our house a couple of weeks ago to vacuum I had to move the line of boots that Travis has collected by our front door. I thought my gosh we have so many boots in this house. And then it dawned on me why don't we just add two more. I started on Friday and worked for about an hour, but yesterday I was in for the long haul and at about 12:30 we welcomed these two little boots to the line.

4 comments:

Chad and Mandi said...

Freakin cute!

jcook said...

THOSE ARE SOOOO CUTE!!

JaKe and NaT* said...

those turned out so awesome.. way to go!!

peterson said...

I love them! You are so creative!