Monday, February 23, 2009

Wii Wars

Natalie was the one that inspired me to really write this post. This weekend was a drill weekend and that means that I get to spend a lot of time with the girls, and Travis gets his manly men time. While me and Natalie were doing nails this weekend I foolishly made a comment about the game Tanks. Travis and Jake had been playing this game for almost two hours. I leaned over my chair and said "Now wouldn't it be fun if they only gave you thirty bullets to pass off a level." That was the wrong thing to say. Travis was shocked and made me and Natalie sit down in front of the Wii and play tanks while he and Jake counted our shoots. Needless to say that me and Natalie did not even get off thirty bullets before the opposing tanks creamed us. So I would just like to publicly apologise to the pair of them that I even suggested they make tanks harder.
The real story that Natalie wanted me to share had to do with Wii Sports though. About a month after we had gotten our Wii Travis was up late bowling. Later that night I was woken up by my head being thrown forward. I opened my eyes and waited wondering what had just happened. Then again Travis grabbed the top of my head and threw it forward. This happened about two more times before I shoved a pillow in between us and rolled over to sleep. In the morning Travis woke up and looked at me a little groggy eyed and said. " I was having the weirdest dream about bowling last night......." I just looked up and said "I never would have guessed."

5 comments:

Tessa said...

Wow, I'm sure glad I wasn't taking a drink just now! That has got to be one of the funniest stories I've heard in a while =)

OneBrilliantGirl said...

That is hilarious about Trav and his playing WII in his sleep. Better be careful...don't let him get his hands on Dance Dance Revolution...you never know; your place might turn into a sleep walking night club. :) Love ya.

peterson said...

Thats an awesome story! I was laughing so hard!

JaKe and NaT* said...

hahahaha oh meagan!! i'm so glad you posted that!! seriously wheneve i need a good laugh i will pull up your blog and read that!! hahahahahaha oh i love it.. thanks for posting it and its always so fun coming home for drill weekend and gettin to spend some time with you..your always so fun to hang with.. thanks for lettin me do your hair and nails.. I LOVE DOIN IT!! love you

Jennie said...

That is the best story ever! Either Trav is spending too much time on the Wii, or else he is a WAY deep sleeper...probably a little of both! I do remember when he was a little boy and he would fall asleep watching TV and when we would have to try and wake him up to get him to bed, he was always talking in his sleep or was totally disoriented!We always got such a kick out of him.