Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SICKIES

For a long time I have been sure that I have the cutest husband that ever lived. After this week I am sure of it. Travis and I have both been really sick this last week with respiratory infections. When one of us started getting better the other one got worse and the cycle continues. I think we are going to be sick forever. Travis has been a really good sport about all of it though, and has kept his sense of humor about it. Yesterday he went on a field trip to BYU to look at dirt in a microscope. I text him when I had a break and asked how he was feeling, because I was outside in the freezing cold helping with the ground breaking of the new Snow Library and was not feeling good or very happy. These were the texts that I received back.

Me: Hey how are you, and how is it going?

Travis: My vision is fading in and out.

Travis: I am starting to notice things like wind and smells.

Travis: I am starting to appreciate things like the song of a morning dove.

Travis: MEAGAN I think that I am DYING.

Me: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Travis: Awe the sweet sound of laughter.

Just a funny story that I though that I would share. I love my husband and he keeps our house fun and filled with laughter all the time. But both of us are on stronger antibiotic now and feeling a little better. Hopefully Travis can get over this and not die quite so soon.

5 comments:

JaKe and NaT* said...

how freakin cute is that! trav is way cute.. and i'm so glad you guys are so happy all the time.. trav is such a good husband to you! how funny that you wrote that conversation down.. you will look back and you both will laugh! hope you get feelin better.. i was sick this past weekend and its no buano at all!! can't wait to see you.. loves!

OneBrilliantGirl said...

Meg, what would we do without you in our family? I'm so sad to hear that you've been sick. When I was reading Trav's text messages to you my thought was..well, this is probably true, but he probably didn't spell half of those words right! LOL Better start taking some vitamins every day to help keep your immune system strong. :) Love ya.

Heidi Madsen said...

sorry to hear that you are so sick, no fun at all. I love that you are learning to quilt. I'm jealous too. You've inspired me to take a class.

Jennie said...

Hope you both get feeling better...it's not fun to be sick. Yes you do have such a handsome, fun, and adorable husband. I've thought that for the last 20 years!

Jessica Madsen said...

Ha HA, that is a funny one. But sad at the same time. It stinks to be sick! Will you please teach me how to quilt so I can become a "True MADSEN" as well! The squares look so great! You are a natural!