Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Can't Put It Down

I bought a book last week. Not a big deal I do this every week when I finish the last one... This week though I bought this book.

Why is this book so different.. lets do the math ... 376 pages... 36 hours... I could not put it down. I would read when I ate, when I was vacuuming. This is a must read for anyone that is in need of an amazing book. And so this week I went out and bought another book, and it looks like this...

And I might have also pre-ordered this..

Nerd.. yes... but if you ever get the itching for a really good book at least you know where to find three of them... Well two until August 8.





8 comments:

Brian and Kelsey said...

I love these books! They are so good and i'm sad i have to wait until August to read the 3rd. I'm glad you liked them!

Heidi Madsen said...

A friend told me about The Hunger Games, I need to jump on the train and read it!

Anonymous said...

Jeepers Meg. I remember during state office when you were into that vampire book. Blek! You had it preordered and everything! But I love you anyways!

Taylor King said...

Okay my mom told me this book was amazing! And my little bro was reading it and loved it! I am definitely reading it after your recommendation!!

The Jensen's said...

Hey I LOVE the Hunger Games!!! I really want to read Catching Fire, so if I dont find a copy soon Perhaps when your done I could borrow yours

Josh and Ashley said...

Hey there! I found your blog through Justin and Jess's blog...I hope you don't mind! We want to make sure we have all of our family on ours :)
I have been reading the hunger games too...they are so so so good, aren't they?! I can't wait for the third one!

The Jensen's said...

Hey I guess a congrats are in order!!! I don't facebook, so Hope all is going well for you. Hope you are feeling well.

Anonymous said...

Meagan....YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG.