Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tagged

I already have a list of all my favorites on my blog so I thought that I would do a Christmas Tag.

Favorite Christmas Song: All I Want For Christmas Is You
I listened to this song so many times last year while Travis was gone I guess it just stuck.

Favorite Christmas Movie: Emmitt Otters Jug Band Christmas
Travis hates this movie but it is a classic at the Peterson House. My second favorite would have to be Elf.

Favorite Part of Christmas: Chirstmas Eve
In my family this is the night that we read the story of Christs birth and we focus more on the spiritual side of Christmas. I always loved this night.

How is My Tree Decorated: Like a cowboy would decorate it with little saddles,belts, and John Deere trucker hats. (Inspired by Travis Dyreng)

Favorite Christmas Story: The Forgotten Carols
I got to go and see that a couple of years ago and it was amazing.

Favorite Christmas Gift: Christmas Eve PJ's
Thanks Mom!

No comments: